a communication-oriented company.
ABOUT US Creates Communication We are a communication-oriented company.
Vision Management Philosophy
- Using technology and marketing, we strive to continuously create new markets.
- We produce safe, reliable and delicious confections that brings happiness to the giver and receiver alike.
- We always put quality before quantity, and establishing ourselves as a company with integrity before rapid expansion.
ABOUT US Corporate Profile
- Katsuyuki Gohde
- ¥6 million
- Banks of Account
- The Hokkoku Bank, Awazuekimae Branch/THE HOKURIKU BANK, Komatsu Branch
- Business Industry
- Artisanal souvenir confectionery manufacturing and sales
- Main Clients
- Main Clients
- Nishi-32-12 Yatanomachi, Komatsu City, Ishikawa Prefecture 923-0342 Japan
- Foods Manufactured
- Japanese confections, Western confections, bread
ABOUT US History
- Oct. 2001
- Takumiya founded at Ru-77 Yatanomachi, Komatsu City, Ishikawa Prefecture.
- Jan. 2002
- Takumiya LLC. Established. Capital: ¥3 million
- Jan. 2004
- New factory built and offices relocated to Nu-83 Yatanomachi, Komatsu City, Ishikawa Prefecture. Capital increased to ¥6 million.
- Feb. 2009
- Headquarters factory relocated to Chi-44 Yatanomachi, Komatsu City for HACCP-compliant facilities and business operation optimization.
- Feb. 2011
- "Takumiya LLC" undergoes organizational change to "Takumiya Corp."
- Jun. 2013
- All production lines FSSC 22000-certified.
- Mar. 2014
- New headquarters factory built and relocated to Nishi-32-12 Yatanomachi, Komatsu City for food safety measures and business operation optimization.
Past Company Retreats
Once a year,
Guam · Korea · Singapore · Tokyo · Hokkaido · Kyoto ...etc.
- Year-End Party
- Busy Season Closing Party
- Bowling Tournament
...and so on
Food Safety Policy
- Our management system enforces and is based on the FSSC 22000 regulations, and we are engaged in a continuous process of improving our products and business operations.
- In order to continue providing our customers with products that fulfill their demands, we comply with food safety laws and regulations and foster relationships with clients who understand this promise
- We care about preserving the environment and dedicate ourselves to developing products with minimal environmental burdens. We are also actively engaged in resource and energy conservation, and in waste reduction.
- We educate every employee of the importance of sanitation management and engage in continuous efforts to increase food safety knowledge.
- We make our food safety policy known to all employees and partner companies, set food safety goals, and conduct continuing reviews and improvements on our goals.
- We strive to become the happiest company in the world, producing the finest product quality in the world.